Large corporations (and small businesses) have the “boring” stigma – immediately you imagine stuffy, gray and black suits, and monotone voices. Well, the boring picture you paint in your mind does not always exist. Administrations of large corporations broke the stereotype many moons ago, but most businesses are still playing catch-up. One way to jazz up your corporate image is through corporate videos.
5 reasons every business needs corporate videos:
1. Videos have a huge impact on their targeted audience if used correctly. It does not matter if the video is used to attract customers, engage employees or gain support from key stake holders, corporate video is a valuable way to bring an audience to relate and connect to your business or product.
2. Video serves many purposes. What better way to engage and inform than through video? Using the same strategies used toward gaining new customers, can work internally as well. Videos can beused for marketing, employees, instructions, how-to’s, and much more.
3. Present your information in-style. What you put out from your business should be a reflection of professionalism. Corporate video is a great way to appear as an expert in your field, inform your employees, and be taken seriously in your organization.
4. Increase your online-value. SEO is important to any business owner because it manages the importance of your website online. Video enhances the business’s web presence.
5. We live in a digital world and we need movable information. The days of static PowerPoint presentations are gone. Video can be easily conceptualized, distributed, and posted sites to create a stronger impact.
Here is a list of only 5 reasons your business needs to utilize video. Make your statement memorable.